Drum/percussion sampler plugin. Fast and easy for use...
Speedrum is an MPC style drum sampler.
Designed for easy startup and fast workflow, but with powerful features if you need them.
32 pads with essential effects, and with 8 sample layers per pad.
16 pads layout A/B with view to all pad FX or 32 pads layout with one FX view at a time
- Mpc style pads layout
- Pads can be triggered by MIDI notes
- Multi-pad editing, copy and swap, delete, drag and drop...
- Multi-pad controls changing, including FX controls
- Midi-learn for every pad, save/load trigger maps
Resizable GUI from 60% to 200% of default window size.
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Preferences for default behaviors
- Supported Saving and Loading of drum kits
- WAV, AIF, FLAC, MP3, OGG file format support
- In VST, VST3 and AU plugin format
- Written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU usage
Main Pad controls
All essential controls for fast control: Mute, Solo, Volume, Pan, Pitch ...
- All pads knobs parameters have midi-learn capability
- Voice Mode: Retrigger or Poly
- 8 "Cut" (choke) and "Cut By" groups, and Trigger pad
- Every pad can be set to one of 16 available stereo outputs
- 12 color to highlight a particular pad or a group
- Humanization of Velocity, Pitch, Time and Pan
- Volume and Pitch envelope for every pad
Four essential effects for further tuning a drum-pad
- Multiple types of a distortion
- Easy adjustable multimode filter
- VCA type compressor for percussive material
- Transient shaper
- Overall gain control and Hard clipper
- In an "all or one" layout
8 sample layers for each pad with dedicated editor
- Every layer has essential controls plus Lowpass and Highpass filter
- Multiple layers playing Mode
- Rearrange layers with drag and drop
- Layers multi-editing
Non-destructive editor, easily zoomable
- Waveform view of loaded sample
- Adjustable Start, End, Attack and Decay of sample
- Arrow buttons to cycle through all samples in the current folder
- Adjustable Velocity ranges in Velocity Mode
Integrated sample and drumkit browser
- With drag and drop sample loading
- Sample or Drumkit info
- 10 slots for favorite folders
- Sample preview capability
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements?
- Windows 7 or above - 64 bit host
- MacOS 10.7 or above - 64 bit host
- Linux Ubuntu 18 or above - 64 bit host (experimental) (tested on Manjaro and Mint, and will probably work on other linux distributions as well)
What are the restrictions of the Demo version?
Disabled drumkit loading and plug-in state re-loading.
Do I need internet to Activate plugin?
No! It is a simple unobtrusive offline activation.
Can I request refund?
Unfortunately, not. The license issued is non-revocable so there is no way to return the purchase. All Speedrum sales are final.
# fixed layer/pad delete (introduced in 1.0.7)
+ preferences - added toggle for play pad on click
+ preferences - added toggle for preview layer on click
# improved pads drag&drop (probably fixed crash on Linux)
# improved search for missing sample files
# changed mod key for mute/solo (+ click on Pad) to Shift
# fixed layers multi-selection behavior after swap
# fixed pad name not refreshed after prev/next/random
# Linux - fixed not using .config folder for some settings files
# Mac/Linux - fixed sample files in active folder not alphabetically sorted for prev/next
+ added "Note On" PlayMode, PlayMode can be changed from pad's right-click menu
+ added Release knob for pad's Volume envelope, enabled in "Note On" PlayMode
+ added save kit button, enabled if kit was changed
+ added alt/option + left (right) click on a Pad will mute (solo) selected pads
+ added option to open sample file in the external audio editor
+ added button to reload sample file
+ added button to load random sample file from current folder
# improved moving/adding the layer(s)
# fixed gui colors if multiple instances of a plugin was loaded
+ added ctrl/command + click on a layout button ( A / B / AB ) selects all pads from that layout
+ added MIDI-IN LED indicator in the header
# improved multi-selection copy/swap
# improved Speedrum Lite drum kit import
# improved Poise drum kit import
# fixed "Select Pad With MIDI Note" behavior
+ added delete layer(s) with shift + click on a layer button (number)
# improved layer sample audio preview
# fixed cutting the pads with different layer modes
+ added DEMO indication
# fixed random crash during layer operations
# fixed minor gui improvements
#fixed some licensing issues
#fixed crash on pad drag&drop for certain layer play modes
#fixed ring mod behaviour